Are You Ready to Work Behind the Scenes and Keep Things Running Smoothly?
We are looking for a competent Clerical Worker to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our office.
Step #1: Watch the Video
Step #2: Read the Job Description and Responsibilities:
We need someone with an ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
PracticeBloom is a digital marketing agency that specializes in serving medical practices by sending them fresh, new leads and patients every day.
The entire scope of our work consists of 3 parts:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website design and development
Our candidates must have an understanding of WHO we support and HOW we do what we do. Read through our sites and watch our videos. Applicants with the most detailed Essays will be considered first.
Applicants without essays will not be considered.
Duties of Clerical Worker
- Answers and transfers calls.
- Greets site applicants and visitors.
- Gathers statistical data, prepares reports and maintains records and spreadsheets.
- Updates files, sends faxes, makes copies, and processes mail.
- Transfers and delivers documents between departments.
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
- Processes forms and completes tasks as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Skilled at providing a variety of clerical support duties using designated systems, processes and procedures
- Ability to read, speak and write English language proficiently to communicate with customers, Manager and co-workers, comprehend and follow instructions and make entries on reports and records
- Proficient skill in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic math skills, including counting, addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Basic customer, communication and phone skills
- Frequent documentation by handwriting